There are three restaurants on site, all offering a delicious range of cuisines. For a variety of food, visit the Hibiscus buffet restaurant, and for something more specialised there are two a la carte restaurants on site: the Italian Spiaggi restaurant, or the Caribbean restaurant, serving local and traditional delicacies. If you want to relax with a cocktail or two in the evening then there are three bars at the Bellevue Dominican Bay, and also a Disco Club on the beach, where you can dance until the early hours. During the daytime you can try activities such as volleyball, tennis, and water polo, or if you simply want to relax then the beach and pool all have parasols to lounge under.
- Main buffet "Hibiscus” for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A la carte restaurant specializing in Caribbean food "Caribbean" open from 18:45 h to 22:00 h.
- A la carte restaurant with Italian cuisine "Spiaggi" open from 18.45 till 22.00.
- 2 swimming-pools, with separate area for children .
- Theater for night shows .
- Shopping Center.
- 2 Snack Bars, located by the main swimming pool and on the beach.
- Bar "Palmar”, located by the main swimming pool , open from 10am till 18pm.
- Bar "La Ceiba”, located by the small swimming pool , open from 10am till 24pm.
- Bar "El Caracol”, located on the beach,open from 10am till 23pm.
- Disco Meeting Point, located on the beach, open from 23h till 2.30h.
- 2 convention centers, with capacity for 120 and 350 people.
- It also has a convention center located on the beach for up to 400 people. It is also equipped with audiovisual equipment, photocopying services, exhibition service and Internet access, all for a fee.